THE YOGA ROOM HEALING ARTS CO-OPERATIVE
- Therapeutic and Specialty Yoga Classes
- Vinyasa Flow and Power Yoga
- Restorative Yoga Classes- with all the props for comfort
- Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Kung Fu classes
- Reiki, Massage Therapy , Acupuncture, Life Coaching
- Mind Spa, Law of Attraction and Hypnotherapy Private Sessions
- Wellness Coach and Kangan Specialist
- Yamuna Body Rolling~monthly workshops
- Meditation Classes – several styles
- Bi-Annual Womens Mountain Spiritual Retreat Lake Lure NC ~
- Oceanfront Yoga Retreat ~ Spring 2014
- Reiki Training Level 1-3 ~ Sandra Sanchez
- Intuitive/Spiritual Readings
- Psychic Development Classes with Lisa Ann
- Special Events and Workshops
- Retail center with yoga equipment, aromatherapy, crystals, jewelry, books, cds and more!
Thank you for visiting the Yoga Room Healing Arts Co-operative. We are the largest and oldest Yoga Center going on our 14th year of sharing the benefits of heart centered therapeutic yoga with the Myrtle Beach Community. We pride ourselves on keeping the traditions of the practice and while we experience a lot of physical benefits, we also feel that yoga is about coming inside to explore you. We feel yoga is practiced from the inside out… and the changes we see in our physical bodies are a by-product of ALL the wonderful changes that are taking place on the inside! If you are interested in healing and preventive care, we are the studio for you
You will find a relaxed atmosphere that welcomes new students, long time students and visitors of all levels. We offer classes that are unique for certain conditions and also offer general practices for all levels.
Yoga and the Healing Arts should serve you and meet your needs wherever you are on your journey!!! At the Yoga room we encourage opening on all levels, we offer a safe and non threatening environment to allow the Opening to begin and continue through all phases of life!
“Just one mental shift—focusing on the abundance of your environment—switches your psychological settings so that your life automatically improves in many areas you may think are unrelated. This is essentially a leap from fear to faith.”
— Martha Beck